1. Hotel is only allowed to accommodate a guest who is duly registered. The guest is required to present a valid identity card or a travel document at the check-in as well as fill and sign the registration form.
2. With proper signing the hotel is obliged to accommodate a guest from 15:00 to 24:00. During this time is the room reserved for the guest, unless otherwise specified in the order.
3. A guest accommodated before 6:00 will be charged the full price of the room for the previous night.
4. On the day of departure, the room shall be vacated by 12:00. Vacating the room later is allowed only after a previous agreement with the hotel reception.
5. If the guest requests to prolong the accommodation the hotel is entitled to offer a different room than the one in which they were originally accommodated.
6. The guest is obliged to pay for accommodation and services in accordance with the valid price list, or if appropriate the agreed price. Hotel is entitled to demand the payment for accommodation in advance.
7. Visitors are to be received in the hotel lobby bar. Visitors may only be received in the hotel room after an agreement with the hotel from 07:00 until 21:00. Every visitor must be signed in the visitor’s book.
8. The guest is not allowed to move furnishings and implement any changes to the electrical network or other installations without the consent of the hotel management.
9. The guest is not allowed to use their own electrical appliances in the hotel premises, especially in the hotel room. This regulation does not apply to electrical appliances for personal hygiene (shaver, massager, etc.) The guest may not store sports equipment (bicycles, skis etc.) in the hotel room. The necessity to store such equipment shall be reported in advance during the reservation. Reception of the hotel will provide more information.
10. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
11. The guest is obliged to close the window and turn off the water taps, turn off the lights, close the doors and return the key card at the reception desk. In case of losing or damaging the key card the guest will be charged a fee in the amount of 500,- CZK.
12. Children under 6 years of age shall not be left unattended in a hotel room or other premises of the hotel for security reasons. The parents or attendance of the child shall be fully responsible for any damage caused by the child.
13. The guest is fully responsible for any damage caused by the guest, their visitors or their pets to the hotel’s property and they are obliged to immediately pay for the damage at the full price.
14. The guest is not allowed to bring dangerous objects and substances (sharp objects, guns, explosives, flammables, corrosives etc.), narcotics or psychotropic substances as well as any other strong-smelling objects or substances to the hotel.
15. It is forbidden to smoke in the hotel. Violating the ban will result at charging the guest with a fine in the amount of 5000,- CZK.
16. The guest is obliged to observe the night quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:30. The breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room daily from 7:00 to 10:30. Unused breakfast packages are not refundable.
17. In case of illness or injury of the guest the hotel will arrange medical assistance or (if needed) transport to the hospital.
18. The hotel is not responsible for cars parked in front of the hotel and in the hotel garage nor for the items inside of the cars.
19. The guest is obliged to store their valuables in the safe located in the room provided. If the guest forgets their passcode, they shall approach a hotel receptionist who will open the safe using a universal key in presence of a third person.
20. The hotel takes responsibility for jewellery, money, and any other valuables only if they were taken from the hotel’s safekeeping or if the damage was caused by the hotel employee.
21. Any guest’s complaints and/or suggestions can be addressed to the hotel management. The guest may submit his complaint also in the written form and submit it to the hotel reception.
22. Any forgotten or misplaced belongings will be sent on demand to the guest’s address.
23. The guest is obliged to familiarise themselves with these accommodation rules. The guest takes note of these rules and agrees to them by paying the deposit or the full price for a room.